SaunaSpace Outlet Tester
Processing time is an estimate of time between your order being placed and your product being shipped.
Monthly payments using your credit card. 0% interest.Learn More
Simple loan with semimonthly payments as low as 0% APR for 2 months.*Learn More
- 0% interest
- Monthly payments on your existing credit card
- Keep earning rewards from your credit card
- No credit check needed to qualify
- Choose from 2-12 month payment plans.
You can choose this option at checkout.
- 4 interest-free payments every two weeks
- Interest-bearing options for up to 12 months*
- Traditional installment loan
- Check your rate without affecting your credit score
*Rates from 0% APR or 10-30% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers affirm.com/licenses.
Check your eligibility in minutes at checkout.
SKU: CR00120000N UPC: 810018191689
Confirm your grounding with this SaunaSpace® outlet tester.
Incorrectly wired electrical outlets are common, even in new construction. With this tester, you know you are grounded to get the full benefit of your SaunaSpace experience.
- Easy to follow instructions
- Available in 120 V & 240 V options
.1 lb (0.04 kg)
Width: 1.875 in (4.8 cm)
Length: 3.63 in (9.2 cm)
Depth: 1 in (2.5 cm)
120V Electrical info
Wattage: 0.3 W
120 V option Input voltage and frequency: 125 V at 50–60 Hz
240 V option Input voltage and frequency: 240 V at 50–60 Hz
120 V option UL-listed 37PW E 317535
240 V option CE-certified
Test Your Outlet
120 V Option
1. Plug into outlet
2. If the lights are correct, then your are good to go.
3. If the lights indicate anything else, call your licensed electrician to fix your outlet's wiring.
240 V Option
1. Plug tester into plug adapter.
2. Plug into outlet.
3. If the lights are correct, then your are good to go.
4. If the lights indicate anything else, call your licensed electrician to fix your outlet's wiring.
Reviews and Questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.