HyperOxy Ozonated Olive Oil
This is the most effective and concentrated ozonated oil we’ve tried. We love it for small-wound-healing and as a natural deodorant alternative. And we’ve been using it for years for all those nagging skin issues: toenail fungus, zits, ticks, spider and insect bites, yeast, amoebas, and persistent bacterial infections like MRSA-resistant staph. It’s also great for irritated mucous membranes.
Monthly payments using your credit card. 0% interest.Learn More
Simple loan with semimonthly payments as low as 0% APR for 2 months.*Learn More
- 0% interest
- Monthly payments on your existing credit card
- Keep earning rewards from your credit card
- No credit check needed to qualify
- Choose from 2-12 month payment plans.
You can choose this option at checkout.
- 4 interest-free payments every two weeks
- Interest-bearing options for up to 12 months*
- Traditional installment loan
- Check your rate without affecting your credit score
*Rates from 0% APR or 10-30% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers affirm.com/licenses.
Check your eligibility in minutes at checkout.
SKU: PCHX150000N UPC: 810018191696
HyperOxy oil is an oxygen-rich, soothing salve and holds a variety of health benefits, but is most commonly used for conditions of the skin and external body. If used as a massage paste, the ozonide acts as an antioxidant, allowing lactic acid and toxins to be released from the pores of the skin.
HyperOxy oil contains so much ozone that it is thick and solid at room temperature (72° F, 22° C).
Olive Oil, Ozone
Reviews and Questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.